Taj City centre Gurugram12/01/2018
Veda farms Bijwasan12/01/2018
Hotel with largest convention facilities in Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is the largest five star convention hotel in Gurgaon with the meeting and event facility to accommodate upto 3000 people. It is strategically located in the rapidly expanding corporate and residential hub of India off the Delhi-Jaipur National Highway 8.
Located in close proximity to corporate business hub of Gurgaon and IMT Manesar, the hotel is an ideal weekend getaway for Delhi NCR residents and offers a convenient stop over for tourists covering the ‘Golden Triangle’ of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
What Makes a Seamless Stay
- Spacious Comfortable Spaces: The hotel houses the highest number of rooms in Gurgaon with 451 well-appointed spacious guestrooms which include 37 luxurious suites
- Spacious & luxurious 88-square-metre suites: Four specially designated Regency Club floors for the club guests including a Regency Club Lounge which offers a complimentary buffet breakfast & evening cocktails.
- Largest Meetings & Events Facilities: Experience state-of-the-art multi-purpose MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) space, which is the largest in the city spread over a vast expanse of more than 40,000 sq ft. As a leading wedding venue, choose from the indoor and outdoor facilities for that memorable gathering at our hotel.
- Wedding Venues-Your big day means everything to us. We take pride in our ability to create the perfect experience, blending Indian touches with current international trends.
- Unparalleled dining and drinks: Guests can choose to dine at Award wining restaurant – Kitchen District (multi-cuisine), Lavana (Indian cuisine), The Long Bar and The Lounge.
- Relax & rejuvenate: Outdoor pool, Shvasa spa,fully equipped 24 hour Fitness Center to keep you fit and healthy.
- Explore Gurgaon: Local Attractions can be found within close proximity of the hotel which include Shopping Malls, Kingdom of dreams, Popular Markets,DLF Golf course, ITC Classic Golf resort, Sulatanpur Bird Sanctury, Heritage Monuments like Neem Raana Fort, Qutab Minar