On huge demand of audience we are back with a bang on 29th Sep. 2017 :
Ravi Shukla :
Ravi is the winner of the popular television music reality show The voice of India Season 2 that was aired on indias number 1 channel Starplus. He was also the finalist with Team Mohit Chauhan(play back singer) for the biggest music reality show starring the great Himesh Reshamiya, Shreya Ghoshal, Mika Singh, Shankar Mahadevan & Shaan.
Has featured as guest artist fr shows like Bharat ki Shaan and mummy ke superstars, Has given his voice to various superhit television series on some of the most leading channels of India like Sony, Life Ok, Starplus & Colours Shows like tum dena saath mera, badey achey lagtey hain, Hanuman, Thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai and various others. He also composed music for the film “Main aur Mr Right” starring Shahnaz Treasurywala and the television Heart Throb Barun Sobti Apart from this Ravi has been touring and performing around the globe with his team for big fat Indian weddings and Corporates.
Pinky Maidasani :
Pinky peacock singer performer Indian idol 3 top 12 entertainment ke liye Kuch bhi karega “kikli kalerdi ” playback for movie luv shuv tey chicken Khurana with yo yo honey singh , mr, joe bhi carvalho movie Harshad warsi soha ali khan. Song “chumma chatti”movie what the fish Viacom title track ” machli jal ki rani hai” movie “sharafat gayi tel lene ” song dekh le kismat Yaar for zahid khan ranvijay singh , title track of movie “ungli” film of Karan johar staring Imran Hashmi Kansan ranaut shows with Salman khan 2yrs official singer for IPL chennai super king, Brand voice for many add flim like
Havells fan , Raymond’s ,amul milk , scoda car , 95fm Tadka , Bajaj almond drops “jio dhandhanadhan “for ipl
Corporates shows wedding shows public shows sing 13languages :Latest punjabi song from zee music “Aaya ladiye “, 2 “Tera rang ” , from t series 3 dangal movie “dhakkad” female version.
Terms & Conditions of this Event:
- The event is organized by Pearl Weddings and Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as “Organizers”).
- This Ticket is applicable only for the event and date as mentioned on the ticket to be held at Kingdom of Dreams (hereinafter referred to as “Venue Partner”). This Ticket does not permit entry to any other venue/areas/theatres/place except the show/venue mentioned on the ticket.
- This event is classified under “Standing events” in which the Organizers and/or Venue Partner shall not provide any sitting arrangement to the Guest/Guests including but not limited to kids.
- This ticket cannot be redeemed for cash. The ticket is non-transferable and no exchange of ticket will be made under any circumstances. Beware of fake/color photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if it is tempered with. In case of any lost or stolen tickets, duplicate tickets will not be issued. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- The ticket rates for guest/child above 2 ft and upto 12years shall be same as that of kids. Guest/child below 2 ft will be given free entry to the event only when accompanied by the guardian/parent.
- There will be no refund in case of any rescheduling/change of venue. However, the organizers of the event shall be responsible for making any refunds in case the event gets cancelled due to any circumstances. Kingdom of Dreams (“KOD”) is only venue partner for the event and in no case KOD shall be liable to indemnify any of the parties including but not limited to the guests regarding cancellation/reschedulement of the event due to whatsoever reasons. The organizers reserve the right to replace/withdraw, add or substitute artists or performers without notice. Venue partner will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses incurred by the ticket holder as a result of an event being cancelled, reschedule or moved to a different venue. The ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous and all other relevant costs.
- For security reasons, the organizers and venue partners reserve the right to perform security check on any member of the audience at any point during the event.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions. The organizers will not be responsible to refund the amount in case the event gets cancelled due to force majeure conditions. The organizers and venue partners may reschedule, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse, dangerous situations or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Organizers and venue partner(s) or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event or any part of it. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Organizers and Venue Partners reserve the rights of admission even to valid ticket holders.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not allowed at the venue.
- Parking at venue will be at Owners Risk. Organizers and Venue Partners will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicle or any belonging.
- The price as mentioned on the ticket is only for entry to the show. The Food and beverage shall be on paid basis. Carrying of outside food and beverage will not be allowed inside the venue.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal/ immoral/unethical activities within the venue may be searched.
- All the rates are inclusive of applicable Government taxes as on date (unless otherwise stated).
- The holder of the ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto. The organizers may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display photograph or picture.
- The organizers and venue partners reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, removing the holders of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the venue.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter any/all the terms and conditions of the tickets at any time without prior notice.